CPA and SGS
CPA, The Association for Contract Packagers and Manufacturers, is excited to offer a unique program with SGS, the world’s largest certification body, with over 200,000 customers globally. Via this program, SGS is offering to help CPA members navigate the complexity of Quality and GMP standards and certificates needed to operate in the Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Medical Device industries. Questions may span the selection, design, implementation, training, certification and maintenance phases of certification.
Need to learn more about remote audits? Download this free guide from SGS.
Have you faced questions like:
- What audits or certificates are required if I am going to sell to large retailers/customers?
- What do I need in place for quality/safety?
- How do I choose the right standards to use?
- Do I need to be certified?
- What is the process to get certified?
- Are social compliance audits optional?
If you can relate to asking yourself any these questions, then you could benefit from getting advice from SGS.