The Annual Sponsor program is an opportunity for associate members to reach CPA members, website, and booth visitors with a year’s worth of marketing exposure. Highlighted by the PACK EXPO Meet & Greet event sponsorship, annual sponsors receive valuable coverage across a variety of platforms.
CPA Annual Sponsor Program Includes:
· Marketing and Promotion Benefits
· Full Year Program Benefits
· Association sponsorship recognized at all CPA activities for that calendar year.
· Association sponsorship is recognized at CPA Trade show activities for that calendar year. In 2024, we will be at the Winter Fancy Foods Show (January), Natural Products Expo West (March), Pack Expo East(March), Newtopia Now (August), Pack Expo International (November), and PLMA Show reception (November) - Other shows may be added.
· Prominent posting on CPA website with company logo that includes hyperlink to company website or advertisement (ads can be changed out a minimum of 3 times), hyperlink to company website and telephone number listed.
· Newsletter to CPA list – Dedicated email blast for each sponsor and to the CPA database (members, prospects and brands)
· Contract Packaging e-newsletter - exclusive sponsorship. Each CPA Annual Sponsor will receive one free exclusive sponsorship in PMG's Contract Packaging e-newsletter OR a dedicated LinkedIn post. The newsletter will be published a limited number of times a year. This will be sent to over 16,000 contacts. Half of them CPG’s and Brands. LinkedIn Posts reach the same number of contacts. This is a value of over $3,650.
· One promotional email sent to CPA members with your text, logo and photos.
· Annual Event: ENGAGE – The Contract Packaging and Manufacturing Experience Benefits
· Recognition as an Annual Event Sponsor with prominent display during the event.
· Company listed as an Event Sponsor on the CPA webpage with a hyperlink to company website.
· One tabletop exhibit space in Exhibition – first choice of location. OR a second registration to the meeting.
· Includes one full conference registration to ENGAGE – The Contract Packaging and Manufacturing Experience. **
· Recognized during a hospitality session (i.e.,breaks, breakfast, etc.) and provided with “Sponsored by” signage for the duration that option.
· ** You will receive a Comp Code to register for ENGAGE – The Contract Packaging and Manufacturing Experience and secure your tabletop.
· Price is $5,500 for an entire year of benefits!
The Contract Packaging Association is now offering Sourcing Center Tower Sponsorship opportunities for 2024 shows and events! As a valued Member of the CPA, we are offering you the opportunity to sponsor a shelf atone of our upcoming 2024 shows.
Sponsoring a tower shelf allows you to display your company’s product capabilities directly to your customers. Each shelf comes with a contact card so show attendees interested in your products can reach out to your designated primary contact directly. Additionally, you can volunteer at the CPA booth and will receive all leads the CPA collects during the duration of the event!
The Tower Sponsor program is a great opportunity to maximize your marketing dollars. This program allows your company to attend the hottest shows for a fraction of the cost and without the hassle of purchasing, shipping, or staffing a booth.
Again, Tower Sponsors receive the leads from the show and valuable exposure to potential buyers through CPA’s presence at the show.
Single shelves vary in cost, with a generous discount if you take advantage of the bundle options.
Please view the table below for more information:
Contact Paige Jarvi or Daniela Dew – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each shelf will be at least 18 by 18 inches and at least 18 inches in height.
If you have other requests as a tower sponsor, please contact us.