Tom Bacon Memorial Scholarship
Created to support packaging education and to raise awareness of packaging as a career choice. This scholarship pays tribute to founding father of CPA, Thomas Bacon. The CPA Board of Director's worked directly with the Bacon family to create the scholarship.
Candidates for the Tom Bacon Memorial Scholarship must:
- Be an employee or a family member of an employee at a member company that is in good standing with the Contract Packaging Association.
- Student must be enrolled in at an accredited 2 or 4 year college, university or vocational/technical school in a course of study relevant to a business or business related field with preference given to packaging curriculum.
- Winner(s) of the CPA’s IoPP scholarship are not eligible
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Candidates for the Scholarship must be enrolled as of fall 2018
Applications are due no later than June 1, 2018. Apply for this scholarship here.
Packaging Education Scholarship Fund
An academic scholarship students headed for careers in the packaging field, through the partnership CPA has with the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP).
Candidates for the Packaging Education Scholarship Fund must:
- Candidates for the IoPP and PepsiCo Scholarships must be students in their Junior or Senior as of fall 2018, pursuing a degree at an accredited college, university or vocational/technical school in a course of study relevant to a career in the packaging industry within the United States of America.
- Candidates for the CPA Scholarship must be pursuing a degree in Packaging Machinery and enrolled as of fall 2018.
Applications information coming soon.