State of the Contract Packaging Industry Report
INCREASE YOUR INDUSTRY INTELLIGENCE
Building upon the industry acumen provided in previous versions of the Contract Packaging Association's The State of the Contract Packaging Industry report (2008, 2011), the newly published 3rd Edition provides deeper industry insight, increased market intelligence and more conclusive future trend analysis.
- Since 2008, the contract packaging industry has more than doubled in growth.
- The most prolific industry segments served by the contract packaging industry are food and beverage, but the personal care and pharmaceutical industries are poised for extensive growth through 2018.
- Since 2008, the contract packaging industry has moved toward a workforce of full-time employees as opposed to using temporary labor yet the Affordable Care Act (ACA) may have a major impact on companies providing employee healthcare.
- The Contract Packaging Association is ranked as one of the best resources for members to find and acquire new business.
- CPA Member: $1,750
- CPA Associate Member: $1,250
- Non-Member: $2,500
NOTE: Report will be shipped directly to you after submitting your order.