March 2019 Back to Top
Natural Products Expo West & Engredea is the preeminent show for spotting trends in the food and CPG industry. The content and research team at New Hope Network tracked the following macro forces and consumer trends this year: 1) An Erosion of Trust, 2) A Climate of Change, 3) Prioritizing Health, and 4) Consciousness Rising.
With over 6,500 food and beverage attendees interested in finding new technologies and meeting new suppliers, ProFood Tech 2017 was an immediate hit with exhibitors. And the 2019 show promises even more opportunities for companies of all sizes
April 2019 Back to Top
September 2019 Back to Top
With 30,000 attendees and 2,000+ exhibitors, PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO will be the largest packaging trade show in the world in 2019. The show will feature:
- A co-located 900,000 net square-foot show floor with packaging machinery in action
- Free educational sessions for attendees in venues on the show floor
- Pavilions for Containers and Materials, Confectionery and Reusable Packaging
- New to Las Vegas – The PACKage Printing Pavilion for printing and converting technologiesternational.
- Discover supply chain solutions for pharma, biopharma, nutraceuticals and medical devices from 300 exhibitors at Healthcare Packaging EXPO.
- Visit the PACKage Printing Pavilion, this new 60,000 square-foot area showcases printing and converting technologies. It will feature: Smart package printing applications, Digital color printing options for folding cartons, flexible packaging and corrugated packaging Labeling, coding and marking solutions.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with 50,000 attendees."